Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reason #29 - My Birthday

Yesterday was my last day at work before my birthday, and things have been so crazy I haven't even had time to think about what the day might bring. It was an amazing day. There were so many unexpected surprises. Some of them probably should have been expected, but since it wasn't technically my birthday yet, and I was a little preoccupied, they were all very fun, and made me feel very special. These were the best parts of my day yesterday:

1. Mystery flowers (I have some ideas, but there was no name)
2. My employees decorated my office
3. I got a sweet basket of goodies from my team full of things to take care of myself. :)
4. Ice cream cake with the managers
5. Dinner and cake and ice cream with Erika and Corinne
6. Cards, goodie baskets, and candy from other people in the center.
7. Happy birthday wishes from my dearest friends.

Does it get much better than that? It's so good to feel that you are loved. Now it's off to Lagoon with the family!

No comments: