Monday, March 26, 2012

Our first Randall Family Vacation Together!

What do you get when you pile 2 Cottles, 5 Nortons, and 5 Randalls into 2 Port Townsend condos? CRAZINESS!! But so much fun! Brad and I spent a week with the family in Seattle and Port Townsend and had such a fun adventure! Of course with so many people there were lots of varying schedules to work with, but Brad and I were able to spend a full week in Washington.
Playing with the kids is always so fun for me, and I made sure to get in lots of quality Ben time since he's changing the most right now. He was such a good kid, even when he started getting sick.
While in Port Townsend we went on a walking tour of the town, celebrated birthdays, played games, visited the Olympic Game Park (a zoo/park with animals you feed as you drive through. I've never seen anything like a car full of grown men that turn into giggling little boys as they feed animals), and of course had our first annual Randall Family Talent Show. It was such a good time. We sure missed Brian and Bryn, so it's a good thing there will be more vacations to come!
After we all left Port Townsend Brad and I spent another couple of days in Seattle. We had a few hours to ourselves one afternoon and I decided it was finally time to officially experience the Space Needle. I thought with as few hours as we had, it would give Brad a chance to get a glimpse of the beauty of Seattle since he was just a young kid the last time he was there. I was sad we missed out on Pike's Market, but we enjoyed a gorgeous view of Seattle while eating some amazing food. A little piece of my heart really does belong in Seattle.

Yep! He's freaking adorable!

On the ferry

Brad practicing up on his daddy skills. I think he'll do pretty good.

On the pier at Port Townsend

Libby in chains at the Port Townsend jail

Sarah equally as concerned about her detainment

I just love those kids!!

nerdy Ben


Me giving Ben his first official haircut

Seirously can't get enough of his cuteness!

The Space Needle

What do you expect? We're newlyweds!

No comments: