Sunday, December 20, 2015

Two Months

Hey Buddy!

Some days I am still amazed that you are part of our forever family, even though it's been nearly 3 months since you were born. Since I'm almost a month behind I figured it's time to update you on your 2nd month of life.

At your 2 month check up you had gained over 4 pounds! 11 lbs 12 oz, and 100% healthy! You are such a joy to us. At about 6 weeks you started smiling, and your smiles make even the hardest of days so worth it!  

You love to listen to Daddy and I sing to you. You especially love it when Daddy sings with me. You stare at him in amazement, smile and "sing" along. You sure love him, and you laugh when he does his bird sounds. It's adorable!


You have also discovered your hand and you love to suck on it.

You have an incredibly sweet disposition, and only get upset when you need food, sleep, or a diaper change... oh and also when I make you do tummy time. Not only do you hate tummy time, but you make sure the whiny cries go on long enough to ensure you've got the point across that you hate it! I have to admit I think it's kind of cute. In fact, I think everything you do is cute. It has to be love when even your cries are cute.

On your two month birthday we did a little photo shoot to make sure we got your measurements with Walter, and to capture all your cuteness at each stage of this first year. I had a hard time getting smiles, but your pictures make my heart melt anyway.

Love,

Mom





No comments: