Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reason #14 - February

It's a little hard to know what to write about the man you love, when you don't get to spend every day telling him you love him. But February was full of beautiful moments with the man that means more to me than anything in the world, and Josh is one of the things I have loved most about being thirty. He has taught me so much about who I am and what I deserve in life. We have different views on life and religion, but I'm really grateful for every day I spent with him. So this is my tribute to one of the best months of my life. I can never hate Valentine's Day because of this one. I got to spend time with Josh, I watched one of my best friends get married to a wonderful man, and I got so spend a dismal week of winter in beautiful Puerto Rico standing on the beach and swimming in the ocean.


No comments: