Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

I got to celebrate my 34th birthday on both sides of the country! I was in Utah for my actual birthday, which included dinner with the family (sandwiched in between the anniversary mini-celebration and the wedding major celebration), lunch out with my Utah besties at the Cheesecake Factory, and a girls night in Midway.

Brad had to head back to Florida for work right after the wedding, and while I had a wonderful time with all my friends that next week, I was excited to have a birthday celebration with him when I got home. And since Dean's birthday is just 10 days after mine, the Cottles came down and treated us to a birthday weekend extravaganza.

My birthday cheesecake

lunch after our Girls Night Out in Midway

Our trip to Fulton's Crabhouse. We got the lobster feast for 4. My first time eating a whole lobster (or even touching a full lobster). They are ugly... but oh so delicious!!

 

 


We stayed one night at Art of Animation Resort. It's technically a "budget" resort, but it's brand new and the theming was AMAZING. We were in the Cars section, and everything in the rooms felt like it came straight from Radiator Springs. In case you can't tell, yes the lamp shades are cones. We were staying at the Cozy Cone after all.


One of my birthday presents from Brad. I am always looking for a quarter to buy a gumball at the store. I can't help it. I love them. So he bought me my very own gumball machine so I can have one whenever I want. Such a thoughtful man!

No comments: