Monday, June 11, 2012

Graduation!!

The end of April we headed to Utah for my mom's BYU graduation. We were so excited to see (almost) all of the family, and be able to enjoy some of the typical Randall family traditions. We spent an afternoon celebrating with the Thorne's (Andy also graduated), an evening with as many of our good friends as we could fit around a table at Sette Bello (my favorite wood-fired pizza restaurant), a day up at Grandma and Grandpa Randall's house (which of course included a trip to the Cache Valley Cheese Factory), and lots of time just enjoying each other's company. Oh yeah, and the trip also included some unexpected oral surgery for Rae Rae. Luckily the worst of it was over after the first day or two.

It was an amazing experience to watch my mom walk across the stage and receive the degree she has worked so hard for these last few years. It was so wonderful to be able to stand up and cheer for her, and since she was the very last one across, the whole Marriott center also cheered her on! We love you Mom, and we're so proud of you!

A picture with me and the Grad

One of my favorite Sarah pics wearing Uncle Brad's Glasses. Aren't they so cute?!

I couldn't get quite enough of Ben. He's growing up so fast, and he's so fun! This was at Chuck-O-Rama, a Randal family tradition when we are all together.

I took a picture of myself on accident because the camera was turned the wrong way. But I kept it because you can see how swollen my cheek was. I decided to keep my Utah dentist since we'll be there at least twice a year, but after this, I'm not sure I want every trip to see the family filled (no pun intended) with mouth pain.

At the Cache Valley Cheese Factory in Logan. If only they had a place like this in Orlando.

No comments: