Thursday, February 4, 2010

Productivity dipped slightly below 100% today

But to be fair, my boss was the one that built the office fort for me to find when I got back from lunch.







And this was me in the afternoon yesterday after very little sleep, an early morning meeting, and a day with no sugar. I finally accepted defeat and went for some caffeine to get me through the day. Trish would ask WWPS (this stand for "what would Porter say". He is my fitness coach)? Well, luckily there are 0 calories in a diet dr. pepper.


4 comments:

Nancy said...

My boys were looking at this with me and Joseph said, "Hey, we know her!" We love our Rachel. Love the fort.

Taylor Family said...

Aww you guys are so cute! I miss all of you. I feel like I should be in that top photo with you guys! Glad you are all having fun.

Jer and Cam said...

Jake just made monster fort last week! It must be in the air. I'm glad you get to have fun at work and I hope you are eating and sleeping these days!

triciarnorton said...

We attempted fort building this week too. But Sarah kept crashing the fort. I don't know who was more mad, me or Libby.
I am sure that Porter said only good things about your eating :) I love you!