Friday, January 29, 2010

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Impossible is nothing. Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

I read this quote in a book by Elna Baker, and I'm not sure who originally stated it. But I love it. It inspires me every day to overcome what life throws at me. It reminds me I am strong, I am capable, and I am powerful if I allow God to give me what I need to move forward. So here's to 2010 and tearing down all impossibilities!

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)

2 comments:

triciarnorton said...

I am wondering if that includes blue/black ski runs :)
I am also wondering if 4:37 was when you got up or when you were going to bed.
I love you!

Debbi said...

Two thumbs up for that one.