Friday, April 10, 2009

Reason #16 - A Pink Paisley Snowboard


So...it finally happened. I found out I really do love snowboarding. However Shelley you still might not want to hold out for me when it comes to lessons. After my last experience, I decided maybe it really was time to invest in a board that actually fits my body. I bought my first board from my brother Nick for $40 and a haircut, which was not a bad deal... but it had finally done all the good it could for me... and maybe a little damage as well.

Not only did my new board get me down the mountain in one piece (with very few falls), but it's pink paisley. I'm pretty sure it was meant to be. And... my mother will be happy to know that along with my board, I've also invested in a shiny new helmet.

2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

You are way to cute! I love the snowboard. I think I would be in a world of hurt if I tried it out though. You must post some video of all your cool stunts!!
BTW, loved seeing your mom on TV before conference again! She's terrific!!

Sleepless In St. George said...

I love it...how can you go wrong with a pink paisley board....if Neil would let me have another baby I would seriously consider the name Paisley! Let me know when you want me to send the boys for lessons!