Friday, September 26, 2014

My last Disney post... for now

After lots of interviewing and waiting, I was offered my new job on Friday, July 25th. Brad and I were ecstatic, and spent the weekend celebrating before I took off for basically a month to finish up my onsite trips for Accelas, and get started at HireVue. We reunited in Orlando for a week together before he did his Disney hours and I went back to Utah for another few weeks of training.

Brad and I spent 4 nights in the Port Orleans Disney Resort, and we spent most of that time together with no interruptions, just enjoying time together. Then the last half of the week was spent on the other side of the city with as many of our Orlando friends as we could connect with in a few short days. For the first time in what feels like forever I just vacationed with no computer, no job related obligations, and no stress about money because I had a job home waiting for me. I was more relaxed than I have been in years, and it was heavenly!

I've included pictures of some of our favorite memories of the trip. Enjoy!

Brad and I in front of Everest. One of our favorite rides

Waiting for the bus to the Magic Kingdom

On the boat ride to Downtown Disney. We were matchy-matchy in our Ragnar shirts

Wish I would have taken more pictures of our resort. We got up and ran a couple of mornings because we couldn't let an amazing jogging trail and beautiful scenery go to waste! The resort was really incredible. I could have stayed there for weeks without even leaving the property. 

On the ferry to the Magic Kingdom with Ethan and Grayson

Little Miss Miriam who melted my heart over and over. And I'm pretty positive she was saying "Ray Ray" before we left.We got some good bonding time in.

Riding Dumbo

Brad hanging out with Miriam

One of my favorite pictures. I love that she already knows exactly what to do with my headphones!

Sweet little Landon. This guy has gotten SO BIG!! He managed to chat it up with me the whole drive home that night while all his other siblings were passed out. 

Brad, Makayla, and Hannah dancing it up at our bbq. It was so fun to hang out with such great friends!

With with my bestie Andrea and the boys. These are my adopted little nephews and they are all growing up so fast! I'm so excited we'll get to be back with them soon.
 

No comments: