Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3 Days and Going Strong...

Well, somewhat strong. I am finding myself checking my blackberry, talking to myself, and turning on my lamp while still laying in bed to avoid getting up for a few extra minutes in the morning. But I have not hit that little devilish button for the past 3 days. I do appreciate all the reminders that I'm not the only one who LOVES to snooze... it makes me feel like I'm not the only crazy person who can snooze for hours at a time. And you're right Kayla, at least the snooze button makes the noise stop... I probably should just enjoy it while I can.

But NO! I will conquer this, I will!

2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I think you can, I think you can, I think you can!!!!

Nancy said...

I thought of you the other day when I hit my snooze button. I didn't have to hit it twice, though! Yeah for me! Yeah for you--three days and going on thirty. Keep it up.